SUPPORT FOR RESIDENTS AND SMALL BUSINESSES
Ohio Department of Health Resources for Economic Support: CLICK HERE
Struggling to get started? The following questions might help point you in the right direction. Do you need:
- Capital to cover the cost of retaining employees? Then the Paycheck Protection Program might be right for you.
- A quick infusion of a smaller amount of cash to cover you right now? You might want to look into an Emergency Economic Injury Grant.
- To ease your fears about keeping up with payments on your current or potential SBA loan? The Small Business Debt Relief Program could help.
- Just some quality, free counseling to help you navigate this uncertain economic time? The resource partners might be your best bet.
- Middlefield Village Help Line If you need assistance the community is here to help. Please email the help line at email@example.com or call 440-488-7572
- Coronavirus and Unemployment Benefits: Questions and answers regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19) and the impact on unemployment benefits can be found here: http://jfs.ohio.gov/ouio/CoronavirusAndUI.stm. Apply Here: https://unemployment.ohio.gov/
- Geauga 211 United Way Services of Geauga County provides support to various direct services programs that support those in our community. These programs are provided as a safety net for those who are unable to meet basic needs on an emergency basis.
- Geauga Hunger Task Force Phone: : 440-285-2261
- The IRS has established a special section focused on steps to help taxpayers, businesses and others affected by the coronavirus. https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus
- Utility Assistance Ohio has received an extension of the Winter Crisis Program through May 1, and the Home Energy Assistance Program (HEAP) through June 1. More information please call (800) 282-0880 or visit energyhelp.ohio.gov